The Ritsbo Guide to Facebook ( Meta ) Advertising
The Ritsbo Guide to Facebook ( Meta ) Advertising
The Ritsbo Guide to Facebook ( Meta ) Advertising
Great you started a new business , blog or website and now looking to start running some Facebook ads. As you might know that Meta is a money making machine that can bring your business more leads. This free ebook teaches you how to start your first campaign, keep cost low, monitor ROI, and ultimately grow your bottom line.
Facebook Ads Strategy : A Simple Guide
Facebook ( Meta) ads are by far one of the best ways to drive traffic , leads , and sales to your business or blog. You can start setting up your Facebook ad or campaign today and really see returns back as soon as the next day or few days with some understanding. So I’m guessing that you have tried many other tactics and are looking for new ones. Well Facebook ads have the potential to create immediate business growth.
What is Facebook’s ad strategy?
Facebook ads strategy FAQ
Personalize your ads by targeting specific audiences. Nurture repeat customers through Facebook Custom Audiences. Expand your market through “lookalike” targeting. Retarget previous visitors to your Facebook or Instagram pages. Check out your competition in Facebook Ad Library.
How do I create a Facebook advertising strategy?
7 Keys to An Effective Facebook Ad Strategy
- Understand Your Audience. …
- Choose the Right Ad Objective. …
- Keep Pain Points and Emotional Appeals Central. …
- Create Ad Funnels. …
- Choose Your Bid Wisely. …
- Remember Mobile. …
- Test Everything, Always.
Facebook Advertising Costs
As an entrepreneur we are always dreaming to make money beyond our dreams to be able to create something that everyone loves and to make money at the sametime. To achieve these dreams you need to understand Facebook ads cost knowing what is too high CPC and low CPC this will be different in many cases.Not knowing your cost per click will kill the bank in your packets this is why is very important to set short term goal when learning or just starting out with Facebook ads.
Note: So what is a good budget or cost right ? Your keyword price or CPC is determined by a combination of your bidding strategy, keywords competition, Quality Score and a handful of other factors. Please Budget
Setting Up Your Facebook Pixel and First Facebook Campaign
- Open a Facebook ( Meta) Business Account / Commerce Account
- Open a Facebook Ads Account / Connect or learn about website Pixels for tracking / Ad Campaign Structure
- Upload your catalog to Facebook (Meta)
- Make sure that you connect your catalog to Facebook Marketplace and IG account
- Let’s make sure that you have set up a Nice Facebook page to bring your customer too and to display your products online to Facebook and IG users.
- Learn about Facebook & IG product tagging.
- Join groups that you or your business can offer products, services , and solutions
Please Learn From Meta BluePrint https://certifications.facebookblueprint.com/student/catalog
Facebook Business Learn More https://www.facebook.com/business/small-business
Why They Matter Product tags are a foundational tool for Instagram Shopping businesses.
They allow businesses to highlight products directly from your product catalog into your posts, so people can tap on a tag and learn more in the moment of discovery.
The most successful Shopping businesses use product tags frequently across different formats in feed, stories, Reels, IGTV, captions and Live because people spend time in different places on Instagram.
Using product tags consistently to create more shoppable posts can help you reach new shoppers and get the most out of your shop.
In this guide, you will learn more about where and how your business can utilize product tags to get your products in front of people who love to shop on Instagram.
I really believe that tagging is a great free way to get notice or just to get your product out to the world to see what you are doing. Please remember that most of these same processes are used for some people who offer different services.
Your Product Catalog powers your shop and your success on Instagram. Here are 3 ways to optimize your catalog and Spark interest with customers.
- Add product details: Images, descriptions and other details help customers learn about your products and make purchase decisions.
- Include variations: Be sure to include any variants of your products, such as different sizes or colors.
- Remember, if you are connected to Instagram via a 3P Platform (like Shopify, Channeladvisor and more), any updates to catalog will be done in that Platform, and not Facebook Commerce Manager.
download our brand new Product Tagging Guide. Product Tagging
The Pixel Helper is a Chrome Browser extension that runs in the background to automatically review websites for Facebook Pixel code. When the extension is installed a </> icon, the Pixel Helper icon, will appear in the upper right corner of the browser next to the address bar. When a website has a Facebook Pixel installed the Pixel Helper icon turns blue and a small badge will appear indicating the number of pixels found on the webpage. If the icon does not turn blue, no Facebook pixels are installed on this webpage. Click the Pixel Helper icon and a small popup appears with information you can use to verify, troubleshoot, and improve our pixel.
The following data can be collected by the Facebook Pixel:
- Http Headers – Anything present in HTTP headers. HTTP Headers are a standard web protocol sent between any browser request and any server on the internet. HTTP Headers include IP addresses, information about the web browser, page location, document, referrer and person using the website.
- Pixel-specific Data – Includes Pixel ID and the Facebook Cookie.
- Button Click Data – Includes any buttons clicked by site visitors, the labels of those buttons and any pages visited as a result of the button clicks.
- Optional Values – Developers and marketers can optionally choose to send additional information about the visit through Custom Data events. Example custom data events are conversion value, page type and more.
- Form Field Names – Includes website field names like email, address, quantity, etc., for when you purchase a product or service. We don’t capture field values unless you include them as part of Advanced Matching or optional values.See Facebook Link for more insights https://developers.facebook.com/docs/facebook-pixel
Ad Campaign Structure
Facebook organizes ads in a structure with three levels: campaign, ad set and ad. In the API, developers have access to a fourth level called creative.
How It Works
These objects contain your advertising objective and one or more ad sets. This helps you optimize and measure results for each advertising objective.
Ad sets have one or more ads. You define a budget and schedule for each ad set. Create an ad set for each target audience with your bid; ads in the set target the same audience with the same bid. This helps control the amount you spend on each audience, determine when the audience will see your ads, and provides metrics for each audience.
Contains ad creative. Create multiple ads in each ad set to optimize ad delivery based on different images, links, video, text, or placements.
Ad creatives Contain just the visual elements of the ad and you can’t change them once they’re created. Each ad account has a creative library to store creatives for reuse in ads.
So let’s take a look back at a few things when selling on Facebook or any social media website some things you will always need to know. Always know as much as you should about your product or service before presenting it to anyone. There will be a lot of questions that need to be answered from many customers. Please take note of this as you launch your new company or business.
- Make sure you have commerce account with Facebook as well as a business management account , and Ad’s management account
- Make sure that you set up pixel settings on Facebook or any other platform you’re using together with customers data and this is very important for tracking and advertising purposes in targeting. Setting up pixels can be very easy depending on the knowledge platform you built your website on or users information. What’s that said if you’re using platforms like WordPress Shopify which are some of the popular ones they have many easy ways or applications or apps for you to install either on WordPress as a plug-in or an app on Shopify.
- It’s very important for you to take home this information from Facebook as a seller as if all your products do not ship or receive to customer and one to seven days you will fall under Facebook policy of returning customers with bad intent meaning that yes there are people that build their careers of hurting or trying to find gaps and other businesses so please take notice of my past experiences. chargebacks and returning products. Now this is the catch. This only applies if you’re looking for all of your customers to purchase your products by checking out directly to Facebook Instagram services or shopping markets or Marketplace. Now other options are still there. You can redirect all customers to check out at your website by removing this option.
- Some folks underestimate the knowledge that they carry many don’t understand or even know how much Facebook and Instagram helps so many in their shopping or selling journey with that said I will leave you with much information and links from folks from Facebook who have helped me in my team free advertising funds from Facebook and Instagram over $1,200 and counting.
How To Start Selling On Facebook & Gain Free Advertising & Paid Open a Facebook ( Meta) Business Account / Commerce Account Open a Facebook Ads Account / Connect or learn about website Pixels for tracking / Ad Campaign Structure Upload your catalog to Facebook (Meta) Make sure that you connect your catalog to Facebook...